Are you interested in helping an organization by holding a charity drive for the organization? Here are some things to think about:
- Make Flyers, also save the flyer as a PDF file for easy distribution and posting on websites.
- Collection Sites and Time Period – Allow your drive to last around 2 weeks. Allow enough time for individuals to gather items. Choose a central drop off site. Think about asking a church, bank, or local business to allow donation drop offs
- Collect seasonal items during the season you are collecting. Such as holding a mitten/glove drive – have during the winter months when individuals could purchase the desired items.
- Advertise – Hang up flyers in public places, social media, emails, and of course www.collectionconnectionedwardsville.com
- Send thank you’s to those who helped, include businesses. Post a public thank you on a community website.